Getting a visa to go to Sri Lanka is very simple online. Estonian citizens just have to complete your information and answer some personal questions. Then, you must pay the price indicated so that we can begin to process your visa correctly.
The immigration and Emigration department in Sri Lanka also introduced ETA since 2012. The ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authorization, and as the name implies, it is an official authorization for up to 30-day visit in Sri Lanka.
Requirements to obtain the online visa or ETA to Sri Lanka
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Departure ticket (round trip) from Sri Lanka.
- Economic funds to cover the stay in Sri Lanka.
- Digital photography
- Scanned passport
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account for the payment of the Sri Lanka visa or visa. The 48 countries are exempt for six months, but they must still take the ETA.
Things to know before applying for Sri Lanka visa online
- The ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or also called the Sri Lanka online visa is limited to 30-day stays in Sri Lanka from the date of arrival, and up to two tickets.
- Verify well the information you fill in the visa application. Once you have it, I suggest you print it and always carry a copy when traveling to Sri Lanka. It is never others.
Is it possible to extend the ETA or visa to Sri Lanka?
If you want to stay more than 30 days in Sri Lanka, you can request an extension. The short-stay visa can be extended up to 90 days from the date of arrival the first time you apply, and another 90 days for the second application. In total, you have about six months.
How to get Visa to Sri Lanka online
Through our website, you can obtain most of the visas for your trip purposes to Sri Lanka. Our company has 24 hours day support that is ready to help. Make sure you fill out the form correctly. After that, we will manage your electronic visa to Sri Lanka and send it to you by email. The application process on our website is straightforward. You only have to have a passport valid for more than six months, and then answer some personal questions before making the corresponding payment. Finally, we support the Credit/debit card or Paypal account to make the payment easier.
It is possible to obtain a visa by other means, for example, from the consulate office. However, getting a visa through government organizations can sometimes be a bit tedious.
The procedures become longer, and the questions are endless. On our website, we care about you, and we want you to have the best possible comfort. You do not need to go anywhere. The visa application is made from the comfort of your home. And the visa will be received by email in pdf format.
Besides, we work with the highest safety standards, for the peace of mind of our customers. We will protect your data very well.